RULES – Bounce Bounce Trampoline Park
- All guests must wear bounce socks. Jeans are not allowed, provided they do not have rhinestones, rivets, buckles, etc that might damage the trampolines.
- Midnight Jump for Teens: Age restriction from 13 and older on Friday and 15 and older on Saturday.
- Time restriction from 11:00 A.M to 7:00 P.M on Saturday and Sunday to the Toddler Area.
- Rubber grip socks are required for all bouncers and are $2/pair per guest. You only need to purchase them once and can bring them back for subsequent visits!
- All guests must fill out a waiver before bouncing.If you are under 18 it MUST be signed by your parent or legal guardian.
- All guests must bounce with other guests of similar height and weight. We will be coordinating this.
- 1 bouncer per square trampoline. (No double bouncing.)
- No flipping over pads.
- No running, racing, horseplay, or wrestling on the trampoline.
- No cameras, phones, glasses, or any other hard devices are allowed on the trampolines.
- No hard caps, big earrings, hard casts, or anything sharp or hard can be worn while jumping.
- No food, gum, or drinks are allowed on the trampolines.
- Please empty out all your pockets before bouncing.
- Do not sit or rest on the trampoline or pads. If you are tired please step out of the trampoline area.
- No hanging from the top pads or sitting/standing at the top of the trampoline and no leaning against the nets.
- Only attempt flips and tricks that you can do comfortably within your physical limits.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to listen to the court monitors who are there to for your safety. Anyone who does not do so may be asked to leave the park.
ropes course cypress, ropes course katy, trampoline park houston, bumper cars cypress, toddler trampoline, indoor zip line, trampoline park, bumper cars, ropes course, kid’s maze, trampoline park cypress, trampoline park
trampoline park houston